This Easy AIP Chicken Stir Fry uses just 5 main ingredients and is fantastic for a quick Paleo, Whole30 or AIP weeknight dinner!
One batch Easy AIP Stir Fry Sauce
2 Tbsp avocado oil (or other high-heat oil, such as coconut oil), divided
1.5 lbs chicken thighs, cubed
3 cups broccoli florets
1 cup sliced carrots
3 green onions, sliced
- Add all the sauce ingredients to a small mason jar. Shake well and set aside. Pre-chop and prep your chicken and vegetables, so they’re easy to add to the stir fry as you go.
- Add 1 Tbsp of avocado oil to a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Once pan is hot and oil is glistening, add the cubed chicken and stir fry for 5-7 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165ºF. Remove chicken to a clean plate or bowl and set aside.
- Add 1 Tbsp oil to the same skillet/wok and swirl to coat. Then add broccoli florets and sliced carrots and stir fry 5-7 minutes or until veggies are tender-crisp.
- Add cooked chicken back to the pan and drizzle stir fry sauce over everything, tossing to coat. Heat for another minute or so, until dish is warmed through.
- Serve with cauliflower rice or cassava noodles, if desired. Top with sliced green onions.
I like a saucy stir fry. If you like your stir fries on the drier side, just use a little less sauce and save the rest for later.
Save leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-5 days. Reheat in the microwave or in a skillet on the stovetop.
All nutrition information is an estimate and does not include additional things like cauli-rice or cassava noodles.
- Serving Size: 1/6th of recipe
- Calories: 294
- Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 37g
Keywords: aip, chicken, stir fry, paleo, whole30, easy, fast, weeknight dinner