This Easy Cherry Banana Smoothie is creamy, flavorful and packed with healthy goodness. It makes a satisfying breakfast, lunch or snack and will keep you full for hours.
- 1/2 cup frozen banana slices
- 1/2 cup frozen dark cherries (seedless)
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach
- 1/4 cup frozen diced avocado
- 1 scoop collagen peptides
- 1/8 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 cup liquid of choice (I used 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk, 1/2 cup water)
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. If your blender needs more liquid, just slowly add a little at a time until it blends smoothly. Enjoy immediately.
All nutrition information is an estimate, only, using an online nutrition calculator. Nutrition information uses 1/2 cup coconut milk and 1/2 cup water as the liquid. If you use a different liquid, the nutrition information will be different.
- Calories: 482
- Fat: 29.9g
- Carbohydrates: 37.8g
- Fiber: 8.8g
- Protein: 22.8g
Keywords: cherry, banana, smoothie, aip, paleo, whole30, dairy free