These Coconut Collagen Bliss Balls are not only delicious, they’re also Paleo, AIP-friendly and nut-free! And packed with collagen and fiber for a heavenly healthy treat!
- Pit dates and soak them in warm water for 10 minutes.
- While dates are soaking, add 1/4 cup shredded coconut, coconut flour, grass-fed collagen peptides, cinnamon, ginger and sea salt to food processor and pulse a few times to mix.
- Drain dates. Add drained dates and coconut manna to food processor and pulse until well-combined.
- Use a small spoon or mini cookie scoop to scoop mixture into small balls on parchment-lined cookie sheet. Roll with your hands, then roll in shredded coconut and place back on parchment paper.
- Transfer to fridge to chill for 30-60 minutes, then enjoy!
Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to a week, or in the freezer for up to a month.
All nutrition information is an estimate, only.
- Calories: 81
- Fat: 3.1g
- Carbohydrates: 11.9g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 2.6g
Keywords: coconut, collagen, bliss balls, aip, paleo, nut-free, collagen bliss balls