This Easy Spring Salmon Salad is refreshing, flavorful and super simple to throw together. Plus, it’s AIP, Paleo and anti-inflammatory.
For the Spring Salmon Salad:
- 1 lb salmon, cut into 4 fillets
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- sea salt to taste
- 8 cups baby spinach
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 1 small bunch chives, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
For the Paleo Ranch:
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF. While the oven preheats, wash and prep the spinach, cucumber, radishes, chives and avocado.
- Place the salmon fillets on a lined sheet pan and drizzle with avocado oil and a sprinkle of sea salt. Roast at 425º for 10-12 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
- While the salmon roasts, add all the Paleo Ranch ingredients to a small blender and blitz to combine. (In a pinch, I have been known to just mix this with a spoon and it tastes just as good).
- Divide the spinach, cucumber slices, radish slices, chives and avocado slices among four plates. Top each with a salmon fillet and drizzle with ranch. Sprinkle with extra sea salt to taste. Enjoy!
This recipe is not only a quick and easy meal; it also works great for meal prep! Just slice the veggies, cook the salmon, and mix the dressing ahead of time. Store the individual ingredients separately in airtight containers in the fridge and assemble the salads just before eating. The ingredients should store for up to 3-5 days in the fridge. Perfect for meal prepping your lunches for the week!
All nutrition information is an estimate, only, based on an online nutrition calculator.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 287
- Fat: 18g
- Carbohydrates: 9.9g
- Fiber: 5.3g
- Protein: 25.3g
Keywords: spring, salmon, salad, paleo, aip, easy, quick, lunch, meal prep