This Juicy Strawberry Peach Smoothie is summer in a glass. Luscious strawberries, velvety peaches & satiating collagen protein combine for a satisfying breakfast, lunch or snack.
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen sliced peaches
- 1/4 cup frozen diced avocado
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach
- 1 scoop collagen peptides
- 1/8 tsp vanilla powder (sub alcohol-free vanilla extract, if preferred)
- 1 cup liquid (I used 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk + 1/2 cup water)
All nutrition information is an estimate, only, using an online nutrition calculator. Nutrition information uses 1/2 cup coconut milk and 1/2 cup water as the liquid. If you use a different liquid, the nutrition information will be different.
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie
- Calories: 478
- Fat: 35.8g
- Carbohydrates: 23.5g
- Fiber: 8.5g
- Protein: 23.2g
Keywords: strawberry, peach, smoothie, aip, paleo, whole30, dairy free