A simple sweet potato noodle salad, served warm. Made with a tasty lemon turmeric dressing. AIP, Paleo and Whole30 friendly.
For the Salad:
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil (or other neutral cooking oil)
- 1 large sweet potato, spiralized
- 1 cup finely shredded cabbage
- 3 green onions, sliced
For the Lemon Turmeric Dressing:
- Spiralize the sweet potato, shred the cabbage, and slice the green onion. Add dressing ingredients to a small mason jar or dressing bottle and shake to combine. Set aside.
- Add 1 Tbsp cooking oil to a large skillet warmed over medium-high heat. Add sweet potato noodles and shredded cabbage and sauté until softened, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add sliced green onions and the Lemon Turmeric Dressing to the skillet and toss to combine. Serve warm.
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Serve leftovers warm or cold. I like to add some cold sweet potato noodles to my large green salad the next day, for lunch.
All nutrition information is an estimate, only, using an online nutrition calculator.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 193
- Fat: 16g
- Carbohydrates: 12.7g
- Fiber: 2.4g
- Protein: 1.5g
Keywords: sweet potato noodle salad, lemon, turmeric, easy, quick, side dish, sweet potatoes